Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
The lady with whom we are  living is from Ghana and is a complete menace and a nuisance.  Yesterday she was being violent with my mother, my mother is sick and she was admitted in ICU a few months ago.Despite knowing all this she is creating all the problems. We are being mentally harassed. She has got a German old man as a boyfriend. This is not my problem, but the problem is both of them disturbs a lot, they shout like a hooligan and bangs the door. All this non sense continues until late night. Yesterday her body language was like  as if she was going to be physically violent with my mother. I took my mother away from that spot. She is a threat to us and we dont feel safe with her. We have told and informed the people from ra

Town Hall a number of times, despite no way to come out from this chaos. This man will come on anytime of the day and they both will bang the door and will shout on top of their voice over the phone. She is a danger to us and I really want to move away from this place. I am earning my own through dual vocational training , so it is possible to atleast pay for my rent. I am really done with all this.  If anyone could suggest anything then this would be a great help
asked Oct 18, 2020 in Other Questions by Sidra
edited Nov 28, 2020 by Sidra

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello dear @Sidra

thanks for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community. 

I am really sorry for you and your mother. I can understand that it is not easy for you both. 

Are you and your mother living in a Shared Accommodation for Refugees (Gemeinschaftunterkunft? Or has the Office for Social Affairs (Sozialamt) or Jobcenter provided you a flat/finance a flat for you somewhere in the city? 

Do you and your mother have refugee status and are in Jobcenter registered or are you still in asylum process and are registered in Social Affairs Office? 

In which city do you live? 

Please answer my questions so that we can together find a very good solution for this problem. 

If you don't want to share your private information in this platform and want me to help you with this and other similar issues, you can contact me in the following way. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Herr Noori“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: 

With kind regards

Fardeen Noori

answered Nov 19, 2020 by mbeon-fardeen
Thank you for a detailed reply ma"am and for being a great guide. They said that they will register us in the coming year at Job Center and they will allow us to rent our own apartment by the month of March. But I want to move out as soon as possible,most probably before  March. The money that I earn and the money that my parents will be receiving from job center will help us to look out for a private accomodation by the month of March. But I really dont know, for how long shall we have to wait or until when?This lady and that man is a big nuisance. We have aufenthaltgestattung.
You are welcome!

That is still something good about Jobcenter in March.

Who said all this to you? What for a residence permit do you and your family have?
Okay, then in this case the Office of Social Affairs (Sozialamt) must be responsible for you and Sozialamt might have told you that by March you will be in Jobcenter.

You should write an application for renting your own appartment. In this Application you should explain your/your family's existing situation/problem in the house and your Ausbildung as reasons and also the other reasons you might have for not being able to stay in this house anymore. Make also a copy of your Aufenthaltgestattung and a copy of your Ausbildung contract and submit a copy of them to your Social Affairs Office and another copy of them to the Foreigners Office (Ausländerbehörde).

I hope this will help you get the permission from them to have your own flat before March 2021.
Thank you for a wonderful suggestion! Yes, we are looking forward to file a request regarding our situation.
3,553 questions
4,293 answers
135,357 users