Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My friend applied for residence but he was requested to bring Lebensunterhaltssicherungsnachweises.

At the moment she can't work because she is attending integration course and taking care of the child.

The Auslander office is requesting for secure livelihood before issuing the residence.
What can she do?
asked Sep 29, 2020 in Legal advice by Pan 123
Dear @Pan 123,

Thank you for your post!
Can you maybe add the type of residence permit he (or she?) is applying for?



Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
She is applying 25.5 or 36.2 for family reunion

Does that apply for 28.3 also?
answered Sep 30, 2020 by Pan 123
3,555 questions
4,296 answers
135,364 users