I am in Germany now since 7 years and my 2 kids and my partner was granted 3 years Resident permit 2017 and they have made a renew and was also giving another 3 years.  I got  negative and my Assylun case ended with negative.  So the Auslanderbehorde gave me Duldung since January 2020. I have all the vaterschaft and surrogecht of the both kids. Last Month when my Duldung expire they sent me a letter to come and get another Duldung  but when I arrive there the Man renewed the Duldung for another 6 months but he gave me  paper that I should bring all necessary document for a Resident permit for Integration Aufenthalterlaubis.  Lohnabrechnung,  working contract,  kundigung, arbeitzuegnises,  paper from the kids school, beschied from Jobcentre of my family, AsylLeistungen from Social, A2, Lebens in Deutschland certificate,  House contract, . Have submited almost all the document since 2 weeks now. Please do you know how long this will take for the proof of all the papers I sent to them?? And is this an act of resident permit to me
asked Oct 30, 2020 in Legal advice by Gago

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Gago

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

I saw that you recently opened another thread in which you were referring to this post. As that one doesn't contain any further information, I will close it for now. I hope you understand that we try to keep an overview and information in one place. 

I assume that you didn't get any response so far is, because nobody can really predict the amount of time an immigration office needs to assess residence permit applications. As far as I know, it is very much at the discretion of the immigration office IF they grant a residence permit as father of children holding a residence permit as well (as kind of only reason for the legal stay in Germany). Maybe it helps when you share the exact section of the law of the residence permit you are applying for. 

In any case, from my experience two weeks is not a long time and you might need to be more patient. 

Fingers crossed and all the best, 


answered Nov 6, 2020 by Meike
0 votes
Vollzug des Aufenthaltsgesetzes (AufenthG) Ihr Antrag auf Erteilung einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis Sehr geehrter Herr Abel, herzlichen Dank für die Übersendung der Unterlagen. Diese sind soweit ausreichend, es fehlt allerdings noch ein Nachweis über Grundkenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhaltnisse im Bundesgebiet (5 25b Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 2 AufenthG). Eine solcher Nachweis kann durch die erfolgreiche Teilnahme an einem Integrationskurs, aber auch auf andere Weise - etwa über einen entsprechenden Schulabschluss in Deutschland - erbracht werden Ferner besteht die Moglichkeit, dass man nur am Orientierungskurs des Integrationskurses oder sogar nur am bundeseinheitlichen Test "Leben in Deutschland" teilnimmt, über dessen Ergebnis man eine entsprechende Mitteilung erhalt. Sie können sich diesbezuglich an einem Integrationskursträger wie z B die Volkshochschule in Ingolstadt wenden. Im Ubrigen ist eine frewillige Anmeldung zu einem Kurs bzw. Test auf eigene Kosten für einen geduldeten Auslander grundsatzlich zumutbar te beachten Sie, dass eine Weiterbearbeitung des Antrages erst nach Vorlage der noch fehlenden Nachweise erfolgen kann. Für Rückfragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfugung..

answered Nov 15, 2020 by Gago
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,313 questions
5,157 answers
137,057 users