Good time,

 I need some information about moving to work in Germany.

I and my family are refugees in France and we have  4 years refugee  r status in France.  But I have a job in Germany .

I  need to know how and where to start the papers  to get that job

waiting to your quick reply ASAP

best regards,

asked Sep 23, 2020 in Work by marwa | 534 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @marwa,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

We were discussing a very similar question here. Please follow the link for more information.

I hope this helps and also don't hesitate to get back to us if you want to discuss your case in more detail or you have any further questions.

All the best,


answered Sep 26, 2020 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,291 answers
139,299 users