I hope You all doing well.
I'm recognized refugees in Greece, my fiance from Spain and we already about one year together.
We decided to move to Spain.
Question is :
Can I marry to Spanish citizen, I have only Greek documents for asylum(ID card + Travel Document) ?
Since I'm an political refugee, that's what wroten in my Asylum claim decision, I really cannot be in contact with my Embassy in order to got some extra documents.
Looking forward.
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Aug 7, 2020 in Legal advice by Jacob 30
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,524 questions
5,422 answers
137,839 users