Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Auslenderbehovde has give to me notice for send to me take to jail for 14 days # if I will not give them any identiy or if I will not fill out embassy form, I want to ask to you what they Can do, and my case is continuing in the court. I have duldung also, they give to 1 month auswise.
asked Jul 26, 2020 in Activities by gurpreetsingh1987kkr
Can answer anyone special

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @gurpreetsingh1987kkr,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

First of all, I am sorry to learn about your stressful and difficult situation.

There was a new law introduced in August 2019 which also established the section 62 (6) of the German Residence Act. This section is referring to the 14 days of custody if people (who are supposed to get deported) are not collaborating with the authorities, not showing up in health assessments (checking travel fitness) or not applying at the embassy for identity documents, for instance.

If your asylum application is still pending in court, I assume you hired a lawyer? In that case, please inform him/her about the letter and the impending custody.

As I am not experienced with similar situations, I will also link two of our wonderful experts here. Dear @mbe-on_Zsigó or @Mbeon-Lena, can you share more information on this?

However, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jul 31, 2020 by Meike
I have lawyer, he said to je filled the embassy form, I can not do anything, if you don't fill out the Form.
If I filled then embassy issue the emergency certificate for travel to home country amd then Ausländerbehörde will deport to me.
So you have any help what I do. I am in the tension and dipressen.
Can you tell me
3,621 questions
4,346 answers
135,530 users