Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
If some one is with duldung is there any possibility to marry a German citizen here in Germany.
asked Jul 9, 2020 in Legal advice by Dawda keita

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Dawda keita,

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

In general, people holding a "Duldung" (temporary suspension of deportation) can marry in Germany. But very often the process gets difficult if it comes to the provision of the required documents (passport, certificate of no-impediment etc.).

Marrying in Germany is a quite popular and much discussed topic on this platform. Therefore, we published a blog, which gives more details on this - please follow the link.

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jul 10, 2020 by Meike
3,473 questions
4,227 answers
135,173 users