Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi admin,

My daughter is having a residence permit paragraph 33, because her father is having unbefristet! I also apply for a residence permit because my daughter is having, but the auslandbehorde reject it because am still under asylum procedure! I was giving negative recently but my lawyer re-appeal.But now I want to tell her to withdraw the appeal so I can re-apply for a residence permit through my daughter residence permit.Now my question is hope the auslander will grant me the residence permit if I withdraw my appeal?

Thanks in anticipation
asked Jun 16 in Asylum proceedings by Michelle04

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,116 questions
3,888 answers
134,450 users