Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hallo! Ich bin Frida ich bin seit 5 Jahre in Deutschland gekommen und ich bin seit 4 gearbeitet. ich habe beim Staat Asyl beantragt, doch sie lehnten den Antrag ab. Ich habe ein Freund, Er ist Britisch wir wollen heiraten, und Lebe mit ihm in England.

Aber habe ich Aufenthaltgestattug von 6 Monate verlängert. Möchte wissen darf ich in Deutschland heiraten mit diese Dokumente? ,wenn ja welche Dokumente brauche ich um die Deutschland zu heiraten und wie kann ich ausländische Dokumente bein Standesamt einreichen.
asked Jun 8, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Frida

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
hello goodmorning.   I am not an expert in this forum, but I am in the same condition with you because i have a British girlfriend with 2kids and i have summited all the necessary documents for marriage here in Germany.  but I have to wait for they have to go to my home country for verification e.g if all the documents are original and if I was married before and so on.but it all bowed down to where you are from . if you don't mind we can share contact to alighting you more on what you need either way we can continue communicating if is comfortable to you. wish  you luck
answered Jun 9, 2020 by ERKHTS
Hello Yaba,

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing this information with us. Could you kindly advise what types of documents did the German Registry Office require from you/British partner to submit for the civil partnership ceremony. Yes of course, you could give me your email address if that is OK with you. Thanks
3,780 questions
4,513 answers
135,933 users