I m back with my new question. First of all, thanks all of you to help us on this platform.

My question is that I got last year Ausbildungsduldung but I won from the court and got permission for Ausbildungsduldung. Then I started to find the home. In June 2019 I found one room and I moved to this room from the government accommodation and I sent all documents ( home contract, last 3 months wages slip, Ausbildung contract with Wohnsitz Formular  which I filled the papers and send It)  . I m in Oberbayern Munich.

After 10 months I got the answer from the government ( Regierung Oberbayern ) and they wanted me to have the identity document from my home country. I m confused. Why they need now my identity for only changing the home . When I got the Ausbildungsduldung, that time they didn’t ask my identity.   I m paying for my home rent and I do not get any help from government . can you tell me , will they deport me?

My second question, next year in October my 8 years will be completed . Can I apply for (25b law Aufenthalts recht  )  before 4 or 5 months ( before October) ?
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked May 13, 2020 in Legal advice by Zichako
Thanks for reply wefugee team
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,263 questions
5,080 answers
136,928 users