Will I get the permission to move to another city if I get my Ausbildung in the other city? My status is Aufenthaltgestattung.
asked Apr 12, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Sidra

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Do you earn enough money  to no longer have to live on the social welfare office, AsylblG? Then the chances are good. If the money not enough, I would still try and request a "Umverteilungsantrag" ...

answered Apr 12, 2020 by Juana Steberl
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,531 questions
5,430 answers
137,859 users