Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Apr 7 in Asylum proceedings by Prince baba

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @ Prince Baba,

welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for sharing your question with us.

In order to give you a helpful answer we need some more information. If the residence permit is for three years, it might be a residence permit given for subsidiary protection or a national deportation ban. These residence permits are not permanent and do not entitle the holder to apply for a spouse reunification, resp. only under very restrained conditions. So it is necessary to know whre you live now and from which country you are both. As these are quite personal data, you could contact me via mbeon.

mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can download on your smartphone for free. You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my name München, Frau Müller and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For further information please visit

Download for Android:

Download for iOS:

Best regards,


answered Apr 7 by mbeon-Christine
3,053 questions
3,814 answers
134,293 users