Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 18 in Asylum proceedings by Niel

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
HI @Niel, thanks for reaching out to the Wefugees community. A student visa is no permanent resident permit and her stay here is fairly endangered if she won't be able to continue and finish her studies. To help the young family, you should take up a full-time job or an apprenticeship and apply for a Beschäftigungsduldung oder Ausbildungsduldung respectively. Much has been written here about both forms of Duldung, but if you have any questions about this topic, please write again. I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: Best regards mbeon-Christine
answered Mar 19 by mbeon-Christine
3,129 questions
3,901 answers
134,481 users