.Hi I’m a  Australian citizen (born)and my fiancé has aufenthaltstitel .  After my tourist visa expired.   (90 days) , I found out I was pregnant. We are not yet   married. He cant come to canada but I love him.  If I stay illegally here and give  birth ,does the child get  residence through the father. He got asylum in Germany in 2017 My parents were against our marriage due him being another tribe. We are both somali. My family threaten us about us being togther and threaten His life and mine. I escape a forced marriage.  when my father too me  to somalia to marry my cousin when I was young but I got a religious divorce .i cant go back to australia because I have no where to go and my family against me.
closed with the note: No response from the questioner.
asked Sep 12, 2020 in Legal advice by Nomadicgirl78 | 185 views
Dear @Nomadicgirl78, Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the late reply. Your situation is still not very clear to me - you are in Canada right now and you want to stay there? I am not familiar with the Canadian immigration/residence laws, but I am afraid that the child's father who is a refugee in Germany won't have an influence on a potential residence permit for the child in Canada. Did I understand correctly? However, I would highly recommend you to discuss your options with local experts. Please let us know, if you need support in finding a counselling office or a support organisation, for instance. Looking forward to hear from you again. All the best, Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,855 users