Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Please help me to get idea how to apply for jobs under new rule for Non EU persons.

Do I need work permit

Will embessy issue job seekers visa?

Language requirements 

asked Mar 5 in Work by Kaiser

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Kaiser,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees community. From personal communication with the Jobcenter in Munich I know, that there is no chance to get a work permit and subsequently a residence permit for non-skilled work. The purpose of the new law is to attract skilled workers. A brilliant idea might be to take up an apprenticeship, for which you will be granted both permits. The details however, cannot be answered without knowing more about your current situation.  So if you wish some more details, please write me on mbeon. I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff  and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via  the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information:
Best regards

answered Mar 18 by mbeon-Christine
3,113 questions
3,883 answers
134,436 users