Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
is there any website I can get a translator which I will pay. or anywhere in nürnberg city
asked Feb 21 in Information & Offers by Yaba

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Yaba,

if you need a translator regarding official documents it needs to be a sworn translator. Sworn translators can be found at:

you can choose the respective language and the place and you'll get a list of sworn translators.



I hope my answers were helpful and I would be very happy if you would contact me again with further questions. I'm a consultant with mbeon and I‘ll be glad to help you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online advice for migrants via the mbeon app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it from App Store or Google Play Store. You can find me in the mbeon app and get confidential individual advice in a secure virtual space without other people reading our conversation. Further information:

answered Feb 24 by mbeon-Bernd
3,165 questions
3,943 answers
134,568 users