Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have a German child and they ask me to go back to my country and get visa what should I do ??
asked Jan 28, 2020 in Other Questions by Victor22

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi @Victor22, thank you for contacting the wefugees community. Basically the Ausländerbehörde is right when asking you to go to your homecountry and apply for the correct visa. The law says they CAN refrain from this if you a) have a right (Anspruch) to get the residence permission and b) it is not reasonable to go back for the visa application. "B)" depends on the individual case. I recommend you turn to a local refugee advisor who can take a closer look at your case. I hope I could answer your question! Regards, Ruth
answered Jan 29, 2020 by mbeon-Ruth
0 votes
I have to go to court with the ausländer next because my lawyer take them to court
answered Jan 29, 2020 by Victor22
@victor22, Court is d best way.. Are you in Bayern?? How long have you put in now?
@Obumkelly yes am in Bayern it took me 7 months to have appointment date for the court are you also in Bayern??
@Obumkelly,I am in Würzburg my son will be 2 years in May.Yes i habe 50/50 with my girl and we live together and share our bills together. I have a date are you igbo Nwanne??
@victor22, I am expecting a baby with my German gf. She have few days to give birth. The problem is that I am illegal and I don't know what to do. My asyl was in Bayern , I left Bayern when they stop to renew my duldung and they stop paying me because I do not give them my country identity because I know they need it to deport me. I am in another state with my German gf, NORDWEST, if she put to birth is it possible they will grant me stay or they will also ask me to go back to Naija and come back with family visa? You have any idea
@Victor22, drop ur control to call u.
@Obumkelly79, Germany dn make matter tire person. But u get idea on what step should I take since I am illegal
You dont have any problem, you will just go and start your asyl back. since when do u leave ur asyl heim
@David123 Please don’t go back without a strong lawyer on your side firstly you have to bring something that show you are the father and you lawyer need it to write them before anything Bayern is hot like fire but by the grace of God we will come over with victory I advice you to talk a lawyer now and do all the paperwork like fatherschalf and Sorgerecht
@Victor22, must I go back to Bayern? I was thinking I can make the process in my gf state ? I hate that Bayern
@Tosin, I left about 11 months ago. Must I seek asyl back? And must I go back to Bayern? I hate bayern. Is it possible I can do all here in my woman state?
@Obumkelly79, can't I do all here in my woman State? Must I go back to Bayern ? Do you think it will be possible if I take lawyer here in my woman state and start the process here ?
@David123 Take a lawyer and he/she will tell you what to do ok
@Victor22 thanks bro
3,481 questions
4,229 answers
135,185 users