Hello team Wefugees!

My friend having issue which he don’t know what to do he live in Germany from 1 and half year and he is married to polish women and have resident permit with her and have child together near 1 year old and child have German nationality and he born inside marriage now they have some problem together and the wife want to take kid and go to Poland without husband permission  and she say she will take permission from court to leave Germany and go to Poland and make process in Poland court to take custody from child father and when she will return back to Germany the German court and law must accept the decision of Poland court like father have no more custody for child ?

Is this really possible ?

Answer will be appreciated

Many greetings
asked Jan 21, 2020 in Legal advice by Musawvir | 297 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Your friend should hire a lawyer who specializes in international family law. If they were not married and did not have a custody division at the time, it may be that your friend has to first file custody and right of contact with the child by court ...
answered Apr 12, 2020 by Juana Steberl
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,786 questions
5,717 answers
138,570 users