Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Will it be possible for one to change from a student visa to a "one-man" business visa. The business is a one-man (handiwork) business. It is a hobby of mine that I can use to make a product that some German stores are importing from China. I am asking in light of the information about changes to immigration laws come March 1, 2020. (
asked Jan 18 in Work by Segbull

Dear @Segbull

Thanks for reaching out to the Wefugees community. 

As your quoted website was referring to opportunities for skilled people as employees, I am not really sure what exactly you are pointing at. 

Unfortunately, I am also not an expert on potential business establishments and being self-employed in respect to the German residence law.

Maybe it helps, if you specify your question or explain your situation a bit more. 

I am sure, that one of our experts are happy to give some more information.

All the best,


Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,938 questions
3,682 answers
134,038 users