Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I get rejection from the court and the court asked me to apply in information court,  and now my boyfriend that I got my kids for is now working here in Germany can this give us a satus in Germany
asked Nov 7, 2019 in Legal advice by Ivy precious

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear Ivy precious,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

To make sure that I unterstand your situation: You applied for asylum and it got rejected? And then you went to court but it wasn´t successful either? Could you maybe explain to me what you mean by "information court" since I never heard that before?

What kind of residence permit does your boyfriend have? If the two of you have children together and both take care of them it might be possible for you to get a residence permit as well to keep your family united. But it is not an easy process since you would need some documents for it & the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) would also check if you, your boyfriend and your kids could also live in another country together, f. e. your homecountry.

I would probably recommend you to go see a free & trustworthy counselling office/center since it is always easier to evaluate your case and chances of getting a residence permit in person. You can find one close to you via this website:

All the best


Note: Please keep in mind that we can´t provide qualified legal advice via the internet and that any information given can´t replace such legal advice.

answered Nov 8, 2019 by InfoVerbund
2,783 questions
3,427 answers
133,187 users