I came from Italy to Germany. Was an asylum seeker in Italy and was rejected at first. And I took a lawyer to appeal, and I came to Germany trying to see for asylum here as well , and Germany government is not giving me good response now, and my lawyer from Italy called me days back now saying Italy government issued me international protection already and I now have 5 years document. So I would like to go to Italy and get my document there.  But the point now is there is no job in Italy , and I don’t want to come back to Germany and stay in the camp again because I’m so tired of that already , I have a German woman who says I need to go get the document and come back and stay with her. Saying she would give me resident permit and I would need to go to university for one years to get the certificate. I don’t really understand all that. How can she give me resident ? How is that possible ? I just want to know what I’m getting my self into before doing anything
asked Sep 23, 2018 in Legal advice by Kent | 1,065 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

–1 vote
Hi thanks for the question the group will fine an answer for you soon. Just that some of our experts like@thor @WKZB are busy for now Best regards Nelly
answered Sep 25, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Okay thank you. Will be waiting. God bless you.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,110 users