Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello my name is Moqadar Azad I have been living Germany since 27th of November 2013 and I have been working from almost 5 years and since July 6 I am married and my wife and she has one year resident permit but at the moment I don’t have any thing because on October 7th my asylum case has been close down and the the immigration authorities told that u have to go back to ur country (afghanistan) but in mean time when I had Duldung I registered my self with hardship commission and they told u have to wait till asylum case close down then we can proceed with it my wife is 8 weeks pregnant I am very scared that what to do now before the ending of my asylum my lawyer already apply for Aufenthalt arlaubnes through my wife at the moment I am totally confuse what to do cz I don’t have any hauswise noting They have taken my work permit aswell and I already submit my passport to the immigration for my Aufenthalt I am worried if they deport me immigration authorities already knew that I have been registered with hardship commission Bayern I already submit all the requirements to hardship commission I have told by some counsellors that till I am registered with hardship commission they can’t deport me back is it true plz I need some help ?
asked Oct 12, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by rmzazai246

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @rmzazai246,

thank you for sharing your situation with the Wefugees Community!

To answer your question regarding the hardship commission: In some Federal States within Germany, if the hardship commission takes over your case you are safe from deportation. However, in Bavaria it is a little bit different. The federal state is not forbidden to deport you but in general they won´t do it.

If your wife is also in Germany with a residence permit the safest way is probably the residence permit through her. You said that your lawyer already applied that for you. So that sounds good. Do you have any news about the process of your application? You should probably trust your lawyer that he/she know what to do for you. If you don´t trust him/her or still are scared, maybe you can go to a counselling centre for a second opinion. If you don´t have one, you can finde one close to you via this link:

I hope this answer was helpful. Please don´t hesitate reaching out to the Wefugees Community if you have further questions!

All the best


Note: Please keep in mind that we can´t provide qualified legal advice via the internet and that any information given can´t replace such legal advice.

answered Nov 7, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,051 questions
3,814 answers
134,283 users