Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello can I get a residence permit through my kids and their mom mother if I cancelled my appeal
asked Sep 16, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Prince baba
Dear Prince baba,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

To be able to understand your situation better, it may help if you could explain a few more details. Are your children and their mother German? Are you married to their mother? If they are not German, are they holding a residence permit?

All the best,

Good morning
Thanks for your reply
My kids are not German and I am not yet married to their mother because they ask for my passport

My kids and their mother are holding 3years residents each

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
But they have three years residence permit each
answered Mar 10 by Prince baba
3,123 questions
3,898 answers
134,466 users