Thank you for being such an active member in the Wefugee Community!
If you want to apply for a so-called "Asylfolgeantrag", I would highly recommend you to get some legal advice from a lawyer as there are some significant hurdles.
The BAMF will conduct a preliminary examination of your application. As you can also read here, you need to meet, for example, the following requirements:
- The material or legal situation on which the decision was based has subsequently changed in favour of the applicant;
- New evidence is produced which would have resulted in a more favourable decision for the applicant in the earlier procedure; or
- There are grounds for resumption of proceedings, for example because of serious errors in the earlier procedure.
Further requirements are that:
- The applicant was unable, without grave fault on his or her part, to present the grounds for resumption in earlier proceedings, particular by means of legal remedy; and
- The application must be made within 3 months after the applicant has learned of the grounds for resumption of proceedings.
Please feel free to get back to us with any further questions!
All the best,