Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm a nigeria immigrant in Italy I got married to American woman here in Italy I don't have stay permit but I have residence here I wanna go to america to visit my wife if I go to America can I still come back in Italy  since I don't have stay permit but I have residence here  and I have my passport
asked Aug 10, 2019 in Other Questions by sparo17

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @sparo17

Thank you for sharing your situation with the Wefugee Community! 

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Italian residence law. But if you are holding a residence permit in Germany, for example, and you have a valid travel document, you are in general allowed to travel abroad. However, it is not clear to me, which document you are actually holding. Maybe you can try to explain a bit more in detail. This would help in making any research regarding your question. 

All the best, 


answered Aug 12, 2019 by Meike
Like carta di identity  Italian id  I mean It will expired in 10years
I don't have any italian document document my case is in process as asylum  but I have my nigeria international  passport valid and my  girlfriend is from American she want to do a k1 fiance Visa so I can go to the United  state can i go with my passport   since it valid
3,699 questions
4,447 answers
135,781 users