Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have been in Germany for 3 years and not seek asylum in Germany, i meet a german woman and she is now pregnant for 8 months. Is there anything i can do to get resident permit to stay in germany. am worried because i dont have money to seek for a lawyer.
asked Oct 12, 2020 in Legal advice by Eugene Ofosu Asante

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,616 questions
4,345 answers
135,525 users