Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I am in the first semester of my master's degree here in Germany. I already have a bachelor's in civil engineering from India and a master's in transport engineering from Japan. I want to work full-time, so is it possible to change my student visa to work visa if I have a job offer relevant to my qualification?

Many thanks, and looking forward to your guidance!
asked Jul 19, 2019 in Legal advice by Baktash

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Baktash,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugee Community!

I am not an expert in student and work visas but maybe you will find some useful information on this website by the German government:

It also provides some contact details if you want to address an individual question.

All the best,


answered Jul 26, 2019 by Meike
3,850 questions
4,616 answers
136,136 users