Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Sehr geehrte damen und herren ich habe wine frage ich mache ausbildung als backer ich mache abschlussprüfung I'm agust wenn ich prufung nicht bestanden Ich muss wiederholen prufung oder ich nehme abgang zeugnis und weiter arbeiten mit meine betrieb kann man mit abgang zeugnis arbeiten und haben unbfristet vertrag Dan auch kriegen aufenthaltserlaubnis oder nicht.
asked Apr 17, 2019 in Work by Aami
Hi Aaml,
First you have to pass your exams(Theory and Practical) if not you have to do it again in winter or summer time.
At the end of your Thirdy year you will be in tetlie to receive a certificate from your school.(School living certificate)
But  school living certficate its not Geselle Zertifikate alright.
You will get aufenthaltserlaubnis if you have Duldung on your Auswies and you have pass your last exams(3+2).
This happened  to me last year,i did pass my exams now am Bäcker Geselle but because of my aufenthaltsgestattung on my ausiwie landrasamt refused to use (3+2 ).
Not just that they refuse to give a work permit as well while their demanding a passport from me. So since July  2018 until today am still fighting with landrasamt in court.
Make sure you pass your exams
All the best

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Vielen dank fur deine antwort
answered Apr 23, 2019 by Aami
3,125 questions
3,899 answers
134,474 users