Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My boyfriend is assyl from nigeria and I'm from kenya we have a 4 months daughter and my boyfriend is working but I stopped working because I failed my exam and I'm here for 10 years can we get our residence
asked Apr 11 in Asylum proceedings by Ann

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,563 questions
3,160 answers
132,057 users