Hello. I'm from Albania I'm a asylum seeker in Greece 2 months ago I got married with a German citizen here in Greece . Now I want to go in Germany to my wife. So where can I apply for a visa can I do it here in Greece and in which embassy. I also have and my albanian passport here. Do I have the right to apply for a visa here in Greece with my asylum papers???
asked Mar 18, 2019 in Legal advice by Kelmend | 266 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Hey kelmend I have friend in Greece and he is also married with german woman same like you , if you want I can give you his email then you can get more information
answered Mar 25, 2019 by pk
Yes please. That will really help me
Pk. Your friend did not answered. Can you connect me with him please
Tomorrow I will ask and can you write again to his email address more easy for me to explain to him
Yes of course I'll write to him.
Thank you
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,706 questions
5,619 answers
138,325 users