My husband was seeking asylum in Germany, where he came to France from his country Afghanistan. His case was rejected and is deported back to France. We got married at the afghanistan consulate in Germany but Germany rejected the paper. We have a marriage certificate and need to know how i can get his case sorted and bring him to Australia as my spouse?
Thank you in advance.
asked Nov 5, 2018 in Legal advice by Zahra90 | 285 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Zahra90, thank you for your question in the community. - you need to get married at the french authorities as the marriage certificate from the Embassy as the marriage by the laws of Afghanistan and not under German civil law. - after getting married in france, you have to then appyl under austrialian immigration law for family unifiaction- in this case I suggest you get a lawyer in Australia. I hope this addresses your question, if you need further assistance please do not hesitate to use the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,106 answers
139,112 users