Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I was a student in France but présently ou visa is expirer and i am still living in France. I am married to a German.  I want to go To Germany to my husband. I would like to know the légal procédures to follow if i get to Germany since i dont have any valid document but i want to stay in Germany.
asked Mar 3 in Legal advice by Emily101

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,194 questions
2,783 answers
97,603 users