Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
i am from a "safe state  rule" based country. From CIS country
I do not want to live there.
asked Feb 8, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Qambar
edited Feb 8, 2019 by Qambar

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Qambar,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about your situation. 

Have you considered moving to another country for employment or study purposes? 

For example, if you find a study program or job in Germany, you can move here with a study/ work visa and receive a residence permit to live here for a period of time. There are also options to apply for a settlement permit after a while. 

Here is plenty of information on visas for working in Germany:

And study visa options:

Make it in Germany also provides information on where to look for jobs:

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out to us again if you have any more questions!

Best regards,


answered Feb 16, 2019 by Isa
2,868 questions
3,561 answers
133,703 users