Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Hi Good Evening dear Portal very important question again I am living here in Germany since 2015 as refugee and I got married to German women and we had children also and I have also got my Aufenthaltstitel this year we are living together since 2015 September and my child is now 10 months and now the problem occurred that we have everyday some arguments and I am totally depressed by this situation I have tried my best to keep my wife happy but she’s always having arguments so please I need your advice what shall I do I am totally disheartened now and want to get separate but I don’t want to loose my baby what shall I do please advice I am so much sad that I am asksing this question thanks would appreciate on your messages

asked Dec 27, 2018 in Legal advice by Waqarvicky

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Waqarvicky,

Thank you for reaching out to us again and congratulations on gaining an Aufenthaltstitel!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and can understand that you feel sad. Have you already talked to her about your problems, if possible? Do you have shared custody of your baby? Then you have rights to see and spend time with your child. 

I've had a look and my source says that a separation doesn't influence your gained Aufenthaltstitel, if you gained it individually, not through family reunion and your marriage. They still advice you to go to a local support center and talk to someone in person. Here is the website from Flüchtlingsrat Niedersachsen where you can find the closest one (put in the area or city you live in where it says "Region"):

I hope this helps a bit. Let us know if you have any more questions.

All the best,


answered Dec 28, 2018 by Isa
Thanks a lot dear for replying me I am married with this German women and I have 10 months old baby now also and on these baby and marriage babes I have got my Aufenthaltstitel otherwise my assylum was already rejected before this Aufenthaltstitel now I really don’t know what to do and what. Will further steps should I take because I am so much frustrated and stressed completely I have tried to calm down my wife a lot but she’s every time torchering me on small small things
Dear @Waqarvicky, okay, I see that this situation then affects your legal status. The source I linked states that partners who gained their status through family reunion will receive an individual legal status after separation after three years of marriage. Have you been married that long? For more advice, you can go to one of the support centers in your area and they will be able to explain your rights and options as well. Best, Isa
Thanks again we got married after my child born by this lady it means that we married this year in April
0 votes
Hello Good Afternoon dear Portal I would like to ask that I married to a German women and now we have spent one years together and we are having a beautiful baby of 15 months and now my wife she has started so many problems so how shall I get rid from her and what shall I do for my baby I am so much worried please help I want to get free from this women
answered Aug 25, 2019 by Waqarvicky
3,850 questions
4,616 answers
136,136 users