Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

My friend is doing Ausbildung in Germany. She currently gave birth to a German son with German father and got german pass for the child.The Auslander behorde rejected her vaterschaft and said she is obliged to leave the country and rejected the vaterschaft.

She is in her 3rd year in Ausbildung and she is not deportable as they claim and she is holding 3 years study permit. What should she do
closed with the note: The question has been answered
asked Dec 26, 2018 in Legal advice by Pan 123
closed Dec 27, 2018 by Pan 123
Why you don’t make DNA Test ? And give them report like this is father then Ausländerbehöde must accept your case
2,769 questions
3,412 answers
133,016 users