Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My boyfriend live in France he is asylum seeker and he have no travelling document and we want to get married what will I do for to get married to him please I need your answer soon as possible thanks
asked Dec 3, 2018 in Legal advice by sparo17
retagged Dec 17, 2018
Dear @sparo17, Thank you for reaching out to the community again and for sharing your situation! As for your question, it would be essential to know a few more details before I can do some research for you: - What is your current legal status? Where do you live? - Is his asylum procedure already finished - what is his current legal status? Once you get back to me with this information, I'll do my best to give you some answers. All the best, Isa
In asylum seeker in Italy but they gave me negative and now moves over to France and Seek asylum  now waiting for finger print now so we want to get married I'm a American citizen what can we do
Dear @sparo17, do you mean you moved to France after your asylum application has been rejected in Italy? I will link our asylum law expert @Nilab so she can have a look at your case! Best, Isa
Yes I move over to france
Dear @sparo17, please have a look at Nilab's answer here on this thread (if you scroll down, you can find it!). All the best, Isa

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @sparo17

please follow the link below, as the question has been asked and answered before in the community:

In case you still have more in depth questions open, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. 

Best regards, 


answered Dec 17, 2018 by Nilab
3,546 questions
4,283 answers
135,336 users