Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello ...
I would like to about marriage premit in Germany..
Now i marry a Japanese..she live in Germany and she have resident premit in germany.(AUFENTHALTSKARTE)  So she can work and can live in Germany...i have a tourist visa in germay i have right to stay 3 month here ...
I want to know how can i register my marriage in can i get a visa here, how get  a resident premit  ?
If someone know please help me to know..!
Thank you
asked Nov 28, 2018 in Legal advice by Elsi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Elsi, thank you for your question in the platform and congrats to your marriage. As for the registration process of Danish marriage papers please follow the Link as it has been outlined in the past: In regards of the residence permit: You and your wife have to address the Ausländerbehörde in order to swich from the Tourist Visa to a Aufenthaltserlaubnis, however they might ask you to go back to your home country and apply there at the German Embassy for a family reunion visa. But there are exceptions and it would be best if you get a lawyer who can help you with the process at the Ausländerbehörde/Landratsamt. I hope we could assist you with your questions, if you have further ones please feel free to address them to the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 29, 2018 by Nilab
2,392 questions
2,864 answers
123,503 users