Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm refugee asylum seeker from Iraq and have been applying since November 2015 in Germany. Already work as employee at Sozialamt Wiesbaden, master degree graduates of math, I have not getting my permit residence , work permit from my company and i need naturalization become Germany  citizen. When i get all of that.
asked Nov 26, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by VIDYA AL MAHMUD

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes


thank you for sharing your situation with us in the community. 

as for your question please follow the link below- as a similar question has been answered in the past:

In your particular situation if are still working you should first apply first for an Aufenthaltserlaubnis and once you have that you can apply for a permanent residency. 

If you already have an Aufenthaltstitel then you can already apply and it should be granted. Do you have the Master Degree from Germany? 

I hope this can guide you if you still need more clearifications please let us know. 

Best regards, 


answered Nov 28, 2018 by Nilab
2,392 questions
2,864 answers
123,505 users