Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello, I'm a Gambian under asyl in Osnabrück and already been rejected and now waiting for the second decision.. have a baby since this past August.. My girlfriend have permanent residence and lives 12 years in Germany.. My son is recommended by standesamt as a Deutscher.. I already did the Vaterschaftsanerkennung in Standesamt but still we hear nothing from them and my name is still not on the birth certificate.. What should I do to get my Aufenthaltserlaubnis?
asked Nov 14, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Baye

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Baye, thank you for sharing with the community the situation you are facing. After having done the Vaterschaftsanerkennung, you have to get the "Erklärung für Sorgerecht" you do that at the Jugendamt- this certifies that the two o you are taking care of the child- shared custody. After that you send in everything to the Verwaltungsgericht, BAMF and Ausländerbehörde. It might take a while but do not worry, in order to speed up the best would be to ask every 2 weeks how long it might take. I hope we could assist you with our answer, if you need further help please do let us know. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 14, 2018 by Nilab
3,621 questions
4,347 answers
135,532 users