Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
hellon everyone,

 i apply for resident permit based on my marriage in germany and i gave them all papers. But auslanderbehorde answer me and telling me my wife money is not enough for us so they cant give me resident permit and they give me one paper for job description they say if anyone fill this paper for you and offer you work then we can give you resident permit.  The thing is my wife is pregnant and cant work more already she has papers from doctor so i dont know what to do next?  What will happen next? what I must do- is there any way they give me work permission?
asked Nov 11, 2018 in Other Questions by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, thank you for contributing to our community. We answered this question already, please follow the link: If you need further assistance, please let us know. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 12, 2018 by Nilab
3,051 questions
3,809 answers
134,272 users