Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm in the relationship with an American citizen. We made a plan to marry. I want to let know what is the best proceduer to apply for spouse visa that might help us to be together.. one thing more; I'm living in the the Greece under asylum as a refugee in the past two years..
asked Nov 10, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by alexangie

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @alexangie, thank you for joining our community. as for your question please follow the link, as a similar question was asked and answered already: If there are still questions unanswered please feel free to reach out to us in the commmunity. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 13, 2018 by Nilab
3,052 questions
3,814 answers
134,284 users