Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I’m an ex Muslim and also gay from Malaysia. My parents are extremely religious and now they’re kinda figuring out that something is wrong with me. I really feel unsafe as if my parents found out, they’ll abuse me and of course the authorities (mostly Muslims) will support them. So I really wanna start a new life anywhere safe for me. Any countries that will give me asylum in my situation?
asked Nov 9, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Suhaib Zeidi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Suhaib Zeidi,

thank you for your question nad we are sorry to hear about your situation.

In general all countries who have implemented the Geneva Convention on Refugee Status into their national legal system.

But in order to give you some specific answer:

The EU Member states are one those countries;

The UK;

The US.

I hope this could help you, if you need further assistance please let us know.

Best regards,

answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
3,482 questions
4,229 answers
135,185 users