Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi there!
First of all thank you for existing.
I gave birth in Germany 2 months ago, my husband has been living for 4 years here and he has a permission. I have been living here but i still don't have the permission. We wanted to know what is the correct way to fill the Antrag auf Elterngeld so i can take care of the child and recieve the payment?
Thank you so much in advance!
asked Nov 9, 2018 in Money by Ant

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Ant, Thank you for sharing your situation with us in the community. what is the status you both have and is any of you working, do you have other children already? Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
I have the appointment at Ausländerbehörde next week. My husband has been working for 4 years here and he even had a business . He is currently working. He has two other greek children living in germany with their mother.
Dear @Ant, what is your status and the status of your husband? Are asylum seekers or have a Aufenthaltserlaubnis? Best regards, Nilab
No we are not asylum seekers. My husband has an aufenthaltserlaubnis. We are not married yet, so i dont have any permit.
3,481 questions
4,229 answers
135,183 users