Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
hello I have been married in Denmark, I have marriage certificate with appostille stamp on it and I have 5 years Italian resident permit and my wife is European. Can I go to England with my wife on my italian resident permit, pakistan passport and marriage certificate with me and my wife is also with me. And can we fly with all that to Engalnd ?! If yes, then how was and if no they why what can I do ?!! It will be amazing to have my answer
asked Nov 8, 2018 in Other Questions by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, thank you for your question. Yes you will be able to go there, but you need a toursist visa in order to enter England. You need apply for that in their Embassy in Italy. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
3,779 questions
4,513 answers
135,931 users