My asylum got negative and they said to go back to home country and apply for family visa.will it work
asked Nov 4, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Najma

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
as far my knowledge goes since your married to a person who is positive then your case is combined with his. best suggestion speak to your local social authority or the lawyer.
answered Nov 5, 2018 by Riz
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,429 questions
5,297 answers
137,521 users