1) Is it possible to change the address of my native land that I gave here at the time of asylum registration?
--> Yes, you can do that but that will change the main fact of your case, whether the countrry is safe or if you could go back or not. Moreover it is an offence to lie about facts around your identity. If you are planning to correct this facts, its best to do it through a lawyer.
2) If possible, how much time does it take to change the address?
--> Until your process is over.
3) What kinds of documents will I have to submit to them to change the address?
--> Official documents from the home country government- that proofs that this time it is the right address.
4) Will changing address affect me negatively to get the residence permit?
--> yes, please check what I wrote under question 1.
5) Suppose, I'll apply for residence permit after 3 years, when will it be appropriate to change my address? Now or after 3 years?
--> depends how much it will change your asylum case.
I hope I could assist you, if you need further guidance please do not hesitate to contact the community here.