Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I am an Indonesian citizen who wants to marry a syrian refugee who is still striving for residence permit in Germany. We want to hold a wedding in Indonesia and want to get our marriage registered in here at first. But since He has lost his Syrian passport after fleeing from his home country and he can't apply for germany passport either for now, so that it becomes difficult for him to come in Indonesia. Is there any solution for this? We are planning to relocate to germany also after marriage since he has a decent job in Berlin. In case it's needed, I can also provide a sponsorship for him during his stay in here.

Thank You
asked Oct 15, 2018 in Legal advice by magyaramadhania

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @magyaramadhania, thank you for sharing your situation with us. I will get back to you after having done some research on the particular facts of your case. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 16, 2018 by Nilab
Thank you.. I look forward to hearing your response :)
3,128 questions
3,899 answers
134,478 users