Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everyone today ausländerbehörde send me email for termin of next month they give me date but I'm surprised because they ask me for my unmarried certificate and my birth certificate but I married in demark and they take my my unmarried certificate because they said I can't have this because now my status change to married so that marriage office keep it I have only my birth certificate and my italian carta de identita and resident permit and all now I don't know what to do if I don't have my unmarried certificate I have marriage certificate appostille stamp on it and my insurance and passport please anyone help me what I must do as I don't have my material status ceratification marriage office keep it
asked Oct 10, 2018 in Other Questions by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Musawvir

you just present them what you have and that shoudl be ok. 

If not you can write a so called "Eideststaatliche Erklärung": 

Eidesstattliche Versicherung

In Kenntnis über die Bedeutung einer eidesstattlichen Versicherung zur Glaubhaftmachung tatsächlicher Angaben bei Gericht oder Behörden und deren Strafbarkeit bei einer falschen Versicherung an Eides Statt gemäß §§ 156, 163 StGB (bis zu 3 Jahre Freiheitsstrafe oder Geldstrafe bei vorsätzlicher Begehung bzw. bis zu 1 Jahr Freiheitsstrafe oder Geldstrafe bei fahrlässiger Begehung) erkläre ich



folgendes an Eides Statt:


Ich versichere an Eides Statt, dass ich die zuvor genannten Angaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen gemacht habe und dass die Angaben richtig und vollständig sind.

Ort, Datum


But the information you give have to be true, if otherwise found out you will get a court case. 

I hope this helps you, 

Best regards, 


answered Oct 10, 2018 by Nilab
2,758 questions
3,405 answers
132,927 users