I have my marriage certificate from my country Syria and i used to translate it here in germany at a translation office. Now what should i do to let this certificate to be verified. Therefore i can live with my husband. Thanks for your help
asked Oct 4, 2018 in Other Questions by Ryan | 321 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Ryan, if you have done the translation at a certified translation office, then the document is valid as it is. However, if it not done by a certified translator you would have to do it through them. If it is by a certified translator, you go to the local standesamt and get the Beglaubigung/verification. If you tell in which city/town you need it, I can **** it up and get you the right point of contact. I hope we could assist you. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 4, 2018 by Nilab
Hello, am living now Husum, i just want to know if a go to the Standesamt they don't ask me for other Documents. And it take alot of time to give me the Beglaubigung? Thanks in advance
Dear @Ryan, I went on the website of the city of Husum and found out the following: - you need proof og your identity - original documents with certified documents - pay the fee However, I couldnt find out how much it might cost, you would have to contact and check with them: ****://***.husum.de/Service/Service/Dienstleistungen-A-Z/Beglaubigung-von-Dokumenten-oder-Unterschriften.php?object=tx,2214.4.1&ModID=10&FID=38.43.1&NavID=2214.50&La=1&ort=38.1 Best regards, Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users