Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
+2 votes
Today I had termin in office for meldung and I take my marriage certificate and my passport and my italian resident card and this office refuse to give me meldung they say I must go ausländerbehörde first please guide me what exactly I must do I live in lubeck germany
asked Oct 8 in Other Questions by Musawvir (420 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, you will need some kind of documents from Ausländerbehörde in order to register at the Meldeamt. The Ausländerbehörde has to verify that your stay in Germany is legal and only then the Meldeamt can issue you a "Meldebescheinigung". I hope I could help you. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 8 by Nilab (11,730 points)
Thanks a lot for your answer very happy to have my answer one question what's the name of this paper the ausländerbehörde must give me
Hello @Musawvir, its called "Fiktionsbescheinigung". Best regards, Nilab
0 votes
Hello @Musawvir. But that's really bad in my own case they didn't ask for any documents from the auslanderamt. They immediately register me with my Italian Residence permits and my Passport In the end I think it depends on the Medeamt of your City. Just do as she said Goodluck and best regards Nelly
answered Oct 10 by Nelly Overcomer (13,260 points)
1,673 questions
2,267 answers
11,958 users